Identify your needs
- All your needs
- Improve the long-term performance of buildings, infrastructure, facilities and processes
- Provide in-service support for processes and assets
- Reduce the environmental impact of buildings and infrastructure Switch to a zero-carbon form of energy
- Speed up the digital transition
- Improve user's comfort, experience and safety
- Rethink buildings and factories in their environments/ecosystems
Tous vos besoins
Land forces: how can an autonomous supply of drinking water be guaranteed during missions?
Ensuring the availability of drinking water in the field is a strategic challenge for the French Army. The mobile water treatment system (STEM: station de traitement des eaux mobile) designed by ENGIE Solutions with Suez under a contract with the DGA (French Directorate General of Armaments) produces drinking water from water available on the spot.
French Navy : how to combine availability and operational performance for Ships ?
To be able to guarantee the availability of its fleet, to concentrate the time of its staff on operations and not on day-to-day management, and deliver performance while controlling their overall cost, such as are French Navy’s challenges.
The “Service de soutien de la flotte” has entrusted ENGIE Solutions due to the CNN MCO subsidiary, with the Maintenance, Repair, and Operations of 2 of those Oil tankers.
97% is the availability rate reached within the framework of its availability contract with performance commitment !
To find out more about ENGIE Solutions' global "Marine" offer, ranging from "new ships" expertise to "innovation and development" and of course the maintenance of these buildings.