Identify your needs
- All your needs
- Improve the long-term performance of buildings, facilities and processes
- Provide in-service support for processes and assets
- Reduce the environmental impact of buildings and infrastructure Switch to a zero-carbon form of energy
- Optimise investments and budgets, and minimise financial risk
- Tackle the volatile nature of energy costs
- Improve user's comfort, experience and safety
- Rethink buildings and factories in their environments/ecosystems
Tous vos besoins
Sanofi: the Sisteron plant – pilot energy optimisation site
The Sanofi Group plant in Sisteron manufactures active ingredients for medicines used in various therapeutic fields. This site is in operation 24 hours a day and needs energy continuously all year round. How can the production of refrigeration for industrial purposes – which is essential for the plant’s production purposes – be rendered more reliable, while at the same time optimising resources and reducing energy spending and the environmental impact? The Sanofi Group tasked ENGIE Solution with taking up these major energy challenges for its plant in Sisteron. A high-stakes challenge that was successfully embraced with the help of a single global multi-technical maintenance contract and the application of ENGIE Solutions’ industrial expertise.
Novawood: construction of a biomass combined heat and power plant
The Novawood project plans the building of a 14.6 MW biomass combined heat and power plant to replace two coal-fired boilers at the Novacarb bicarbonate and carbonate production site in Laneuville-devant-Nancy (Grand Est). Created in partnership with ENGIE Solutions, the plant will be operational in 2022 and will use reclaimed wood as fuel. An energy transition challenge that aims to improve Novacarb’s environmental and economic performance, through an efficient installation for producing green electricity and heat. The plant will allow for a 40% reduction in annual coal consumption and will put a stop to the increase in Novacarb’s compliance costs, which rose fourfold over the past two years.