- Enhance your appeal
- Improve users' comfort, experience and safety
- Rethink buildings and factories in their environments/ecosystems
- Ensure the connectivity, modularity and sustainable performance of sites
- Increase the usage value of infrastructure and its resilience
- Optimise investments and minimise financial risk
- Anticipate and develop new carbon-free mobility uses
- Get support in growth and development/transformation projects
Improve the competitiveness of your infrastructures, the attractiveness of your cities and the comfort of your living and working places.
Designing and equipping a Smart City
The Angers Loire Métropole urban community wants to transform itself into a fully-fledged smart region. Managed by ENGIE Solutions and a consortium of partners, the Smart City project seeks to improve the way in which public services are managed and their relationships with residents...
Supporting the Greater Reims region in its zero-carbon transition
The Greater Reims region and the city of Reims want to develop their environmental performance strategy, their goal being to have 90% of the energy used for their urban heating and cooling networks recovered or generated from renewables...